Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blogsite!

On the day this site was born, I thought of showing a couple of photos of my bike for testing purposes. Now that I have recent shots of my bike, I wanted to update this post. Check out the following link --> (My mountain bike). This may not have the expensive and high-end parts but I really like it the way it is. I like the rugged look and the color combination. It serves its purpose of being a fun way of doing an exercise. To date, I can say that it took me to a lot more places in Cebu than when I owned a car. It took me closer to nature where I can reflect and relieve stress. I feel energized, strong, and healthy every after weekend cross country routes. It's really fun and rewarding. To date, this is my most favorite hobby.

In the future, I will dedicate a section of this site showing the bike trails we had. In the meantime, you can check out cebucycling.com for some of our past rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment