Monday, April 6, 2015

Poland Chronicles: First Day in Szczecin



2 April 2015


It was a long flight but I'm finally in Poland. It was quite a process of getting here. Next thing is for my family to be with me soon. On our way to Szczecin from Berlin, it was a road trip by van. As i look at the vast plains, I remember the days when I travel US a lot. It gives me a lot to look forward to, especially sharing this experience soon with my family. Before, I can only wish that my family could be with me during my business trips. Now it is a dream come true, soon.


Upon entering Szczecin, I think it is okay. Seems to be a quiet neighboorhood, lots of old buildings. I'm yet to see the rest of the city soon and explore it. One thing I like is I see a good view outside of my window.



The weather is a bit crazy. From the driver's account, you get to experience four seasons of weather in a day at these times. True enough, i see sun and snow and rain switching after another just hours apart. I guess we'll have to get used to it. I see in the map that there is a nice park just a block away, with all the playground and fountain for my little one to enjoy soon. Anyways, more exploring in Szczecin in the coming days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment